Negligence in Daycares
Children’s caretakers are expected to meet reasonable standards of safety and care, whether they work at a daycare facility or out of their homes. Most people who work with children are aware of this responsibility and take it seriously. Unfortunately, some daycare managers and employees shirk their duties – and it is children who suffer as a result.
If your child has been harmed by negligent daycare workers, you may be interested in pursuing legal action against them. The San Antonio daycare negligence attorneys at Chris Mayo Injury Lawyers will fight for the best interests of you and your child. Call our offices today at (210) 999-9999.
Recognizing Daycare Negligence
Daycare negligence can take many different forms, none of which are acceptable. You may have grounds for a legal case if your child has been injured as a result of:
- Physical or verbal abuse
- Negligent hiring (hiring unqualified workers, lack of background checks for job applicants, etc)
- Failure to meet standards set by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Management’s failure to discipline or fire reckless or abusive employees
- Inadequate hygiene standards for the grounds or children
- Lack of supervision, including child-to-caretaker ratios that are too high
- Poorly built or maintained toys or playground equipment
If your child has been a victim of daycare negligence, a legal claim can help you win repayment for medical expenses, your child’s pain and suffering, and other losses. Perhaps more importantly, it will bring public attention to a poorly run and dangerous facility.
Contact a San Antonio Child Injury Lawyer
At the offices of San Antonio personal injury lawyers Chris Mayo Injury Lawyers, we work hard for the rights of negligence victims. To schedule an initial consultation, contact us today at (210) 999-9999.